Choose foam fire extinguishers for premises and working environments more at risk of Class A (combustible materials) and Class B (flammable liquids) fires. A fire extinguisher containing foam spray creates a ‘blanket’ over the flames to prevent them re-igniting. The increasingly popular three-litre model combines light weight, compact design and a 13A 55B fire rating.
• Product Code: FS2E • New “Super strong” plastic base for protection • 5-year warranty • Class-leading thick polyethylene internal lining • Full range of spare parts available
• Product Code: FS6E Corrosion-resistant finish Plastic base for protection 5-year warranty Polyethylene internal lining Full range of spare parts available
Foam fire extinguishers are the ideal choice for areas predominantly at risk of Class A (combustible materials) and Class B (flammable liquids) fires. Their high knockdown makes them extremely effective. The newly developed EnviroFoam fire extinguishers are true market leaders. Not only does this innovative unit boast an outstanding 27A 183B rating, making it a high performer, its foam concentrate is extremely environmentally friendly. It’s designed to meet the requirements of the Milieukeur standard and its low fluorine content (less than 0.04%) ensures the foam is less harmful to the environment than regular foams. The new design, a strong plastic base skirt and brass valve assemblies ensure the units are competent even in the harshest of conditions.
For office space, shops, garages and other areas at risk of Class A and B fires (those with sources of combustible materials or flammable materials), foam fire extinguishers are an ideal choice for fire safety. This nine-litre unit is Kitemarked and has passed the 35kVa dielectric conductivity test. It’s also MED ‘Ship’s Wheel’ approved. With a new design, strong plastic base skirt and brass valve assemblies, this is a high-performing unit even in the harshest conditions.
• Product Code: FSEX6AC • Full range of spare parts • 5-year warranty • Plastic base skirt for protection • Polyethylene internal lining
• Product Code: FSEX6PG • Full range of spare parts • 5-year warranty • Plastic base skirt for protection • Polyethylene internal lining
• Product Code: FSEX6SS • Fully CE marked • Manufactured to BS EN3 • Fire rating certified by Lloyds Register • Plastic base for protection • Corrosion-resistant finish • Polyethylene internal lining • Brass spray nozzle • Full range of spare parts available